HPI bodyshell designers were given total freedom to design a genuine HPI pick up bodyshell for the 200mm chassis. Cool street look was the goal. The result is the genuine Venom T-10 body - a state of the art pick up design.
Note: This is an unpainted clear body. Images used for demonstration purposes.
- The clear HPI Venom bodyshell is made from high quality polycarbonate and offers the same great features as all other HPI bodyshells:
- Photorealistic pre-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, back lights, official logos and more for a perfect finish with a lot of details
- Pre-cut vinyl window masks for easy and precise window masking
- Wheel centre point marks for accurate wheel cutting
- Overspray film for a immaculate finish without overspray
- High quality polycarbonate with excellent dimensional stability and impact resistance for extra strength and longer life
- Dimple marks for body post drill locations that fits all HPI and Tamiya cars (TL-01 size) for easy drilling and accurate fitting to the chassis
- Wings incl. winglets and mounting screws (not for all types) for optimal down force and cool look
- Decal and mounting instructions sheet to make fitting as easy as possible
Used with permission, copyright ©1986-2022 HPI Racing Ltd. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works®