Inspired by the Ford GT40 MkII that won Le Mans in 1966, the Ford GT has set a new standard of performance on and off the track.
With eye watering performance like a top speed of 216 mph, and zero to 60 in 3 seconds flat, the 2020 Ford GT is now available in some terrific new colors. And you can save almost $500,000 if you buy the AFX version!
Mega G+ Chassis
This new Mega G+ chassis doesnt just go faster or handle better than the competition. And it doesnt just have the ultra-low, narrow dimensions of the original Mega G to continue the reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth. Its smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car weve ever built.
We wanted wheel to wheel racing, lap after lap, the feel of driving a real car. But we couldnt do it by just changing the chassis. We had to create a whole new system.
Mega G+ Chassis Features
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy than Mega-G
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
- Shape: Narrowest, lowest chassis ever made for more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium - Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Brushes: High carbon power unit brushes last longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability
- One Ford GT Liquid Red Mega G+ HO Slot Car
Used with permission, copyright 2020 AFX/Racemasters. Copyright 2020 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.