Over-The-Air Programming Device fits in your pocket
OTA Programmer is a module which adopted the Bluetooth communication technology for transferring data between an ESC and a smart device (Android phone, tablet, and etc). It makes the wireless communication between ESC and smart device possible the user can easily program and upgrade ESC and monitor data transferring via this unit.
- HOBBYWING over-the-air firmware update.
- Programming through a smartphone, smart devices
- Access to HW Support  User Manual, Profile manager, etc
- Fail-safe feature ( Disable a throttle control when OTA programming is enabled)
Recommend removing the unit before the official event.
The OTA Programmer module works with the following products of HOBBYWING.
- Some of XERUN series & EZRUN series of car ESCs.
- Some of PLATINUM series of aircraft ESCs.
- Some of SEAKING series of boat ESCs.
- For details, please refer to ESC manual to ensure if the ESC can work with OTA Programmer.
- Working Voltage: 5V-12.6V.
- Supported Bluetooth Version : Less than or equal to 4.0 Effective Range: 0-3m (Open Field).
- Size: 30.0x25.5x8.5mm (LxWxH).
- Weight: 10.2g.
Apps: HOBBYWING OTA-LINK
- Apple IOS
- Android GooglePlay
Used with permission, copyright 2021 HOBBYWING North America. Copyright 2021 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works