- High performance but low price, users can own this reliable race-ready ESC at an affordable cost.
- Compact size, suitable for various car chassis
- Auto identification system can recognize sensored / sensorless brushless motors automatically.
- Core competition program for excellent control feels & multiple programmable items.
- 8 steps of timing adjustment greatly increase the output power of the motor and unlock its maximum potential
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of Maximum Brake Force adjustment, 8 steps of Drag Brake Force adjustment and 4 steps of Initial Brake Force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment, from soft to very aggressive to fit for different kinds of cars, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo or NiMH battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor Lock-up protection.
- One-button (the SET button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device - the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use. (purchase separately)
- Cont. / Peak Current     120A / 760A
- Applicable     1/10th Touring Car/Buggy/F1/Drift Car, and etc.
- Motor Limit (Note)
- 4-6 cells NiMH / 2S LiPo    > 3.5T (1/10 On-road), >4.5T (1/10 Off-road)
- 8-9 cells NiMH / 3S LiPo    >8.5T (1/10 On-road), >10.5T (1/10 Off-road)
- Battery     4-9 cells NiMH, 2-3S LiPo
- BEC Output     6V@3A, Linear Mode
- Cooling Fan     Powered by the battery
- Dimensions / Weight     43 x 36 x 33mm (w/ Fan) / 105g (w/ Wires & Fan)
This ESC is NOT designed for a racing application
"Minimum 70C suggested, lower C rating may be okay, however it will not provide the intended experience. Also, How Power Plugs must be used. The surface area of your plugs, must be "larger" than the wires installed or you will very likely have problems. TRX, "T Plug", EC plugs, and "Deans" are not suggested for todays upgraded electronics setups."
Used with permission, copyright 2021 HOBBYWING North America. Copyright 2021 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works