This is the Hitec HS-55 Sub Micro (Feather) Servo with a Futaba J, Hitec S, JR, Airtronics Z-type Connector.
- Very slim case and lightweight for mounting in small airplanes, electrics or gliders, where very high speed and good torque are critical.
- One of the slimmest micro servos available.
- High-strength resin gear train provides reliable operation.
- One HS-55 Servo w/pre-installed small X-shaped servo horn and screw
- One very small straight servo horn
- One M1.7x3 servo horn screw
- One small straight servo horn
- Two M1.7x7 servo mounting screws
SPECIFICATIONS (at 4.8V)
- Speed: 0.17 sec at 60
- Output Torque: 15.27 oz-in (1.1 kg-cm)
- Weight: 0.27oz (7.8g)
- Length: 0.89" (22.8mm)
- Width: 0.45" (11.6mm)
- Height: 0.94" (24mm)
Used with permission, copyright 2017 Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2017 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.