WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including volatile organic
compounds (or VOCs), which are known to the State of California to cause
cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information
go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This Package Contains Two F23-4FJ BlackMax Econojet Composite Model Rocket Engines from Aerotech. Recommended for Ages 16 Years or Older.
- Used with single stage rockets.
- The "FJ" stands for Fast Black Jack.
- Recommended motor matrix: Initiator, HV Arcas, Strong Arm, and Wart-Hog.
- Primary use is for single stage rockets.
- Propellant effect is a dense, sooty black smoke.
- Burn time for this motor is 2.2 seconds.
- The average thrust of the motor is 5.2 pounds (23 Newtons) however, can peak at 11 pounds (48.7 Newtons).
- They each have a delay of 4 seconds.
- Compact motor comes with directions and performance specifications.
- Contains two 4-1/4" long copperhead igniters and elastic bands.
- Dimensions: 1.18 x 2.87in (29 x 73mm)
- Motor Weight: 3.5oz (78gms)
- Propellant Weight: 32gms
- Total Impulse: 12.6lb/sec (56N/sec)
- Maximum Lift-Off Weight: 22oz (620gms)
- Motor is very hot after firing.
- Store in a dry place where the temperature is between 45 degrees (F) and 100 degrees (F).
- See directions for proper disposal method.
Used with permission, copyright 2020 AeroTech Consumer Aerospace. Copyright 2020 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works