Eliminate or minimize interference caused by electrical sources or from other metal detectors (such as at crowded club hunts, rallies).
This non-motion All-Metal Mode function is used to precisely locate a detected target’s position.
Increased resolution (more pixels) allows more precise control of how much iron discrimination to apply. Very useful in areas where desired treasure targets are being masked by iron trash.
Graphic Target Analyzing&trade
Simultaneously shows a treasure target’s conductivity and the detector’s discrimination pattern.
- Adjustable arm strap and cuff
- One-Touch&trade Treasure Hunting: simple controls, quick access
- Camlocks for better stem stability
- 7” x 10” PROformance&trade submersible concentric searchcoil included
- Iron Audio    No
- Iron Discrimination Segments    4
- Notch Discrimination    Adjustable
- Search Modes    5(Plus Pinpoint)
- Sensitivity / Depth Adjustments    8
- Digital Target ID    Yes
- Pinpoint    Yes
- Frequency    8kHz, Adjustable
- Audio Tone ID Levels    3
- Target Depth Indicator    Yes
- Standard Searchcoil    7in x 10in concentric PROfromance
- Length (Adjustable)    40in to 53in (1.016m - 1.35m)
- Power    4 AA (Included)
- Battery Condition Indicator    Yes
- One-Touch Treasure Hunting    Yes
- Camlocks for more stem stability    Yes
- Headphones Included    Yes
- Also included    Easy Stow headphones, ACE cover-up, coil cover
- Total Weight    2.8 lbs (1.27 kgs)
Used with permission, copyright ©2021 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.