Tackle your greatest "fears" with the Goblin!
Although a Skill Level 2 kit, it's actually pretty simple to assemble. Precision laser cut wood fins. High quality body tube. Plastic nose cone. Impressive waterslide decals. All stacks up to being one great rocket! And a blast from the past no less.
- Flights up to 1400 feet (427m)
- Laser cut wood fins
- Dual streamer recovery
- Waterslide decals
- One year warranty
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launching instructions
- White or yellow glue
- Finishing supplies
- Recovery wadding
- Launch controller
- Porta-Pad II launch pad
- Engines: C11-3
- D12-5 - first flight
- 4 AA batteries for launch controller
Skill level: 2
Length: 14.4" (36.6cm)
Diameter: 1.33" (34mm)
Weight: 2.5oz (70.9g)
Recovery System: dual streamer
Projected Altitude: 1400ft (427m)
- Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please keep away from children 3 years of age and younger
- For your safety and enjoyment, always follow the NAR Model Rocketry Safety Code while participating in any model rocketry activities
Used with permission, copyright ©2015 Estes-Cox Corp./Hobbico, Inc.
Copyright ©2015 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.