SNAP CIRCUITS uses building pieces with snaps to assemble different electronic circuits on a simple rows-and-columns base grid that functions like the printed circuit board found in most electronic products.
Each component is easily identifiable by a different color and functional purpose.
Learn about electricity and magnetism, and how they relate to each other. Projects provide an understanding of magnetic fields, how the electricity in your home works, and how switches control the electricity to the lights in your home.  Reinforces STEM concepts with fun and creative activities. Educational manual with a focus on STEM and getting kids excited as they learn.
- Parts include Meter, Electromagnets, Motor, Lamps, Switches, Compass, and LED.
- Build over 85 projects
- Includes over 45 parts
- Another great addition to the award winning SNAP CIRCUITS product line, fully compatible with all SNAP CIRCUITS sets to build bigger, complex, and more creative projects.
- For ages 8 and up.
- Batteries: 3-AA
- WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts.
- Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
- WARNING THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MAGNETS Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
Used with permission, copyright 2017 Elenco Electronics, Inc. Copyright 2017 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works