The E-flite T-28 Trojan 1.1m updates the longtime sport scale favorite with modern-day upgrades, making it even better equipped for scale-like and sport flying!
- (1) E-flite T-28 Trojan 1.1m with:
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (1) 30A Brushless ESC (installed)
- (4) Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum AR631 6-Channel Receiver (installed) (BNF Basic version only)
- (1) Product Manual
NEW MOVES FROM AN OLD FAVORITE
Introduced as a ParkZone model more than a decade ago, the T-28 Trojan 1.1m quickly became a favorite of low-time to experienced pilots alike! It had the scale looks of the North American Aviation T-28 Trojan used as a trainer by the Navy from 1952 to 1984, yet flew better than most sport RC models because of its incredible handling with no bad habits. The models simplicity, durability, and easy handling made it especially popular with low-time pilots moving up to their first sport, low wing or warbird model after mastering a trainer. Plus, the convenient size allowed it to be flown at large parks and sports fields and transported easily without disassembly. Now the T-28 has been updated and upgraded to be more powerful, more capable, and more fun to fly than ever before! Stronger and reinforced parts combine with the more powerful 3S and 4S compatible power system featuring a telemetry-capable ESC to deliver higher speeds and higher energy aerobatic performance while offering the same slow and scale-like, sport flying and easy handling capabilities the original was always known for.
- Updated and upgraded to offer improved scale-like and sport flying, higher speed and higher energy aerobatic capabilities
- Easy to take off, fly and land, making it a perfect "next step" after a trainer, an excellent first scale or low-wing model
- Specially tuned motor compatible with 3S and 4S batteries without the need for modifications or upgrades
- Popular 3S and 4S 18002200mAh batteries deliver excellent performance and flight times
- 30A telemetry-capable ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, motor RPM and other data (via compatible receivers and transmitters)
- Spektrum AR631 receiver with fly-by range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX technology
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X technology
- 4-channel control with four (4) factory-installed servos and linkages for full aerobatic capability
- Stronger motor mount, nose gear steering arm, and wing spar for added reinforcement
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced EPO construction
- Factory-finished in a fully-painted, high-visibility trim scheme
- Fast and easy assembly no glue required
The T-28 Trojan 1.1m is equipped with an ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more via compatible receivers (including the AR631 installed in the BNF Basic version) and Spektrum AirWare equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/G3 and 8 G2, the DX9, the NX6, 8 and 10, the iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly.
No glue is required for final assembly, and you can have the T-28 Trojan 1.1m ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery! And although its conveniently sized to fit fully assembled in just about any vehicle, you can also remove the wing for even easier storage and transport.
Bind-N-Fly Completion Level Advantage
Already own a Spektrum transmitter? Bind-N-Fly (BNF) aircraft make getting into the air quickly and with the best control experience possible easier than ever. They come out of the box with the power system, servos and a Spektrum 2.4GHz receiver installed so all you need to do is bind the receiver to a compatible transmitter, finish any final assembly, and fly!
This Bind-N-Fly Basic model is equipped with a Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX receiver featuring AS3X (Artificial Stabilization3-aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a heightened sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like youre flying a much larger, expertly tuned aircraft.
With SAFE Select enabled, you get:
- Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- Automatic Self-Leveling
- Easy Switch AssignmentNo Complex Programming Required
If you dont want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver.
- Battery     Sold Separately
- Charger     Sold Separately
- Completion Level     Bind-N-Fly Basic
- Flaps     No
- Flying Weight     251-2000g
- Power Type     Electric
- Landing Gear     Fixed, tricycle type
- Material     Foam
- Minimum Required Radio     5-channel
- Minimum Speed Control     30A
- Motor Size     3626
- Motor Type     Brushless
- Product Length     36" (914 mm)
- Product Weight     1080g (38oz) with 4S battery, 855g (30oz) without battery
- Propeller Size     9.5" (241 mm)
- Radio     Sold Separately
- Receiver     Included
- Recommended Motor Battery     4S 2200mA 30C LiPo
- Servos     Included
- Skill Level     Level 2
- Speed Control     Included
- Steering     Steerable nose gear
- Technology     AS3X and SAFE
- Trim Scheme Colors     Yellow and black
- Wing Area     314 sq. in. (20.3 sq. dm)
- Wingspan     44" (1118 mm)
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 5+ channel Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 compatible transmitter
- 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 18002200mAh LiPo with EC3 or IC3 Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
Used with permission, copyright 2021 E-Flite/Horizon Hobby, Inc. Copyright 2021 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.