Steve's "Black Beauty" the last world in AA/Fuel Dragsters! AMT brings you all the exictement of Steve McGee's AA/Fuel dragster in 1/25 scale-supercharged engine, esay-to-build chassis and sleek wedge bodyshell.
Keith black-built supercharged and fuel inhected 480 cubic inch mill. Frame of chrome-moly tubing built by Woody Gilmore of race car engineering, Los Angeles, body of hand formed magnesium by NYE Frank. A wild wedge fueler from the western United States!
Molded in single color with clear and chrome parts. Painting and assembly required.
- Skill level 2, paint and cement required
- Molded in black plastic with gleaming chrome parts
- Authentic recreation, better than the 1970s original kit
- New body configuration with doubled ribbed nose piece
- Pad-printed drag slicks
- Authentic decal artwork
- Retro Deluxe(TM) vintage AMT packaging reproduction
Used with permission, copyright © 2023 Auto World Store. Copyright ©2023 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.