These are 4-40 Safety Lock Kwik-Link Clevis from Dubro. Used on model aircraft for connecting control rods to control surfaces.
- Self tapping design leaves no slop on the pushrod threads.
- Square nylon shank for easy installation and adjustment.
- 10% lighter than a steel clevis.
- Brass plated stepped steel pin does not bind on control horns and has a large flat head for easy removal.
- Brass plated steel safety lock slides into a groove on the pin for a secure and solid lock.
- Safety lock is mounted in a track system on the clevis body to help prevent it from being lost.
Two 4-40 Safety Lock Kwik-Link Clevis
- 4-40 Pushrods of modelers choice
- Installing clevis onto pushrods
- Length: 1-1/8"
- Width: 5/16"
- Shank Width: 3/16"
Used with permission, copyright 2018 Dubro RC/Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2018 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.