For fine detail work, cutting, engraving, carving, touch-up and finishing.
Use on wood, jade, ceramic, glass, hardened steel, semi-precious stones and other hard materials. Bits are covered with diamond particles. Please click here to see the recommended speed settings for our accessories.
- Ideal for fine detail work on wood, jade, ceramic, glass, hardened steel and other hard materials
- Removes material quickly and easily
- Bits are covered with diamond particles
- Use higher speeds for hard woods and slower speeds for metals
- Overall Length:1.8
- Kerf: 0"
- Diamond Wheel Point dual package that includes (1) 7103 and (1) 7144
- Blade Thickness: 0"
- Grit: N/A
- Warranty: Product Defects Only
- Material: High speed steel, diamond particles
- Bit Diameter mm: See 7103 and 7144
- Shank Diameter: 0.125
- RPM: 30000
- Contents: 1 Each of 7103 and 7144
- Color Code: Teal
- Bit Diameter Inch: See 7103 and 7144
- Size: 5/64 In. and 3/32 In.
Used with permission, copyright 2017 Dremel. Copyright 2017 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.