For cutting metal with limited use on wood and plastic.
Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut or slot bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood, and plastic.
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them. Please click here to see the recommended speed settings for our accessories.
- Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of metal May also be used on other materials-including thin wood, plastics and ceramics
- Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws for removal with a screwdriver
- Use on sheet metal, thin wood and plastic
- Cuts only along its edge
- Warranty:Limited 1 Year
- Description: Cut-off Wheel
- Blade Thickness (in): 0.0625
- Pack Quantity:5
- Color Code: Red
- Mandrel: 402
- Kerf:0.0625 "
- Bit Diameter Inch: 1-1/4"
- RPM: 30000
- Thickness: .0625"
- Contents:2 Discs
- Bit Diameter mm: 31.8 mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.0625 "
Discontinued Item: Get it while you can.
Used with permission, copyright 2019 Dremel. Copyright 2019 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.