Contact 1/8 Nitro Foam Tires were developed in conjunction with Schumachers international team drivers Simon Kurzbuch, Robert Pietsch and Tony Gruber to provide the best performance and life for the demanding 1/8th Nitro class.
These tires are made with the highest quality materials, and developed with the knowledge and experience of some of the worlds best drivers. Using a fully automated system for hardness measurement, gluing and grinding processes creates a high standard of consistency and precision that can be trusted by racers of all levels, around the world.
- Awesome looking black 5 spoke design.
- Lightweight, impact resistant design.
- Manufactured with low sensitivity to high temperature material.
- Grub screw balancing system.
- Rear width 60.50 mm.
- Front width 38.00 mm.
- Larger diameter 53.90mm.
- Improved foam gluing process.
- Aerodynamics sticker discs and Contact decals included in each box.
Used with permission, copyright 2021 Contact Racing Tyres. Copyright 2021 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works