Charge four batteries at once!
Our ACDC-QUAD features four independent 50 watt charge ports so you can get back up and running in half the time.
The ACDC-QUAD charges up to 15 NiCad/NiMH cells or 6S Lithium batteries (including LiPo/LiFe/LiHV) and has a maximum charge rate of 6 amps.
It also features balancing circuits for lithium batteries. Includes four balancing boards with 2S-6S JST-XH connectors plus EC3, Deans-type and XT60 charging cables.
- Input Voltage: DC 11-18.0V, AC 100-240V
- Charging Circuit Power: 50 watts max per channel, 200W total
- No. of Lithium Cells: 1S-6S
- No. of NiMH/NiCad: 1-15 cells
- Pb battery voltage: 2-20V
- Charge Rate: 0.1A to 5.0A
- Discharge Power: 5 watts max per channel, 20W total
- Discharge Rate: 0.1 to 2.0A
- Balance Current: 400mAh/cell
- Dimensions: 9" L x 6.7" W x 2.5" H
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
Used with permission, copyright 2019 Common Sense RC. Copyright 2019 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works