Even more speed with brushless motor!With its muscular body and supercharger, this machine makes a visual statement to back up its powerful performance!
Designed and built for the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the FAZER Mk2 welcomes this brushless motor addition to the series. Powering up from the conventional G14L brushed motor to the TORX 10E brushless motor, the 1.6 x speed boost delivers 65km/h (up from about 40 km/h) backed up by the newly incorporated BRAINZ 10 speed controller, sintered pinion gear and aluminum HD center shaft S (previously an optional upgrade) to support the extra power and higher RPMs. This fully upgraded version of the VE specifications boasts an ultra-scale 1969 Chevy® Camaro® Z/28 RS body much loved in America, with a Kyosho designed supercharger, and features light buckets that can be equipped with front and rear LEDs and open/close function for concealed headlights. Kyosho’s original color scheme pays homage to the rebel image of this machine and this 1969 Chevy® Camaro® Z/28 RS is packaged as a pre-built Readyset, so its easy even for beginners to enjoy without delay. Just use your own battery, battery charger and transmitter to experience the first brushless motor-powered model in the VE series!
Ultra Scale Body
- Ultra-scale body specifications feature concealed headlights with manual open/close function and a Kyosho designed supercharger. In addition, LED compatible headlights, front bumper and front grill.
- Elevate the scale finish by installing 97054 LED light unit series (sold separately) in the front and rear light buckets.
- Equipped with high-power TORX 10E motor. In addition, sintered pinion gear (32T) is equipped as standard to reliably transmit the full force from the motor.
- BRAINZ 10 60A ESC with cooling fan provides stable power without heat loss.
- Equipped with vintage touring car (VTC) tires with compound optimized for brushless performance, and new color Rostyle-type wheel design to match the classic style of the Dodge Charger.
- Aluminum center shaft prevents twist and delivers high-RPM drive. Shaft-driven full-time 4WD touring chassis provides easy handling and is a joy to drive for anyone.
- Includes advanced functioning KS4031-06W steering servo as standard.
- Factory-completed Readyset only requires 4 x AA batteries for the transmitter as well as a charger and battery for the chassis.
- Full ball bearing specifications reduce drive loss in all drive components.
- Sealed differential and transmission realize excellent reliability, even in dusty parking lots.
- Equipped with a plated dummy brake disc and painted brake caliper for an elevated sense of scale.
- Uses hexagonal button screws throughout. Allows secure tightening torque to be applied and maintenance with fewer tools.
- Motor mount has mounting holes according to pinion gear, eliminating the need for tricky backlash adjustment. Supports pinions from 29T to 37T.
- Wide range of optional parts are available to further boost driving performance.
- Length 461mm
- Width (Body width excluding mirror) 210mm
- Height 138mm
- Chassis Height 15mm(approx.)
- Wheelbase 260mm
- Tread (F/R) 167mm
- Tires (F/R) F&phi64×27.7mm
- Gear Ratio 6.54:1
- Weight 1610g (approx.)
- R/C system Syncro KT-231P+
- Motor TORX10E
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Hexagonal wrench
- Setting change parts
Required for Operation
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery for chassis (recommended: 7.2V Ni-MH battery)
- Charger for battery for chassis
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 Kyosho America. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.®