Included in this combo is 2x EC5 Charging Adapter with Banana Plugs, 2x Lectron Pro 11.1V 5200mAh 50C Lipo Battery with EC5 Connector, and 1x SkyRC T200 - Dual 12A/100W AC/DC Charger.
Lectron Pro 11.1v 5200mAh 50C LiPo Battery with EC5 Connector:
Designed for guys who want to push their brushless 1/10 scale vehicles to the limit, this 3S battery lets you take full advantage of your power system. Features a huge capacity for extended runtimes, and a 50C rating for lots of power. Competitively priced, this lipo is a great combination of features and value.
- Application(s): 1/10 scale cars, trucks, and buggies
- Discharge Connector: EC5
- Balance Connector: JST-XH
- Length: 133mm (5.24 in.)
- Width: 42mm (1.65 in.)
- Height: 27mm (1.06 in.)
- Weight: 350g (12.35 oz)
SkyRC T200 Charger:
The SkyRC T200 Dual AC/DC Battery Charger features a compact design that takes up minimal space on your work bench or pit table. Only taking up about as much space as a pair of battery packs, the charger delivers dedicated 100W of power to each channel, providing adequate power for charging batteries up to 6S. Inside the case, there’s enough transformer power to charge at up to 12 amps per channel, allowing efficient charging of everything from a receiver pack to a 6S LiPo or 15S NiMH or NiCD. The T200 offers a high level of programmability, with the features and convenience you expect from a modern high-end charger.
- Multiply the Efficiency: With independent channel programming, T200 allows you to charge two batteries simultaneously, intelligently and automatically to their maximum capacity - regardless of chemistry.
- Multi-Purpose: Charges the most common chemistries: LiPo, Li-Ion, LiHV, LiFe, NiMH, NiCD, and Pb (lead acid). With the XT60 interface, reverse polarity is prevented and ensures super-solid connection.
- Optimized Operating Software: The T200 features an AUTO function that sets the current during the process of charging or discharging. This helps prevent overcharging lithium batteries. It can automatically disconnect the circuit and sound an alarm when a malfunction is detected. The programs are controlled through two-way linkage and communication, to achieve the maximum safety. Settings are user configured.
- Intuitive Operation: The five-button panel and the brightly backlit LCD screen make using the charger easy. The charging programs with the same flow as other SkyRC chargers, so it will be familiar to many users. But even if T200 is your first programmable charger, you’ll find it is easy to learn. Scroll through parameters, use up/down keys to adjust values, then click the enter key to set. After one run through the manual, you’ll have it down.
- Case Size: 178x135x96mm
- Weight: 850g
- Display Type: LCD
- Display Backlight: Blue
- DC Input Voltage: 11-18V
- AC Input Voltage: 100-240V
- Charge Wattage: 100W X 2
- Discharge Wattage: 10W
- LiPo/LiHV/LiFe/LiIon: 1-6cells
- NiMH/NiCd: 1-15cells
- Pb: 2-20V
- Charge Current: 0.1A-12.0A
- Discharge Current: 0.1A-2.0A
- Balance Cells: 2-6 cells
- Balance Current: 500mA/cell
- Charge Method: CC/CV for lithium types and lead(Pb) batteries Delta-peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd.
- Memory: 10 different charge/discharge profiles
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 Common Sense RC. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works®