WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including volatile organic
compounds (or VOCs), which are known to the State of California to cause
cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information
go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Mr. COLOR Super Metallic 2 is our highest quality METALLIC paint series. Fine metallic particles create excellent finish to plastic surfaces. The painted surface shines like a real metal.
THINNING RATIO for Mr. COLOR SUPER METALLIC
- IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO DILUTE LOW VISCOSITY COLORS (SM206-SM208)
- BRUSH PAINTING: 1 : 01.0 (Mr. COLOR SUPER METALLIC : Mr. COLOR THINNER)
- AIRBRUSHING: 1: 12 (Mr. COLOR SUPER METALLIC : Mr. COLOR THINNER)
- CAN BE MIXED WITH:
- Mr. COLOR
- Mr. COLOR GX
- Mr. COLOR 40TH ANNIVERSARY, Mr. CLEAR COLOR, Mr. CRYSTAL COLOR, Mr. METALLIC COLOR
- CANNOT BE MIXED WITH:
- AQUEOUS HOBBY COLOR
- ACRYSION, ACRYSION BASE COLORS
- CLASSY 'N DRESSY COLORS
HOW TO APPLY Mr. COLOR SUPER METALLIC
- Apply 1 to 2 coats if painting with a paint brush or 2 to 3 coats if airbrushing.
- After applying a coat, let it dry for a few hours. After the first coat is completely dry, apply a second coat.
- For SM201-SM205, SM207 and SM209, seal the painted surface with Mr. Super Clear, Mr. Super Clear UV Cut or TOPCOAT.
- For SM206 and SM208, seal the painted surface ONLY WITH TOPCOAT. Aqueous Clear or Arysion Clear paints can also be applied.
- For SM206,  apply Mr. COLOR or Mr. COLOR SPRAY BLACK (gloss) as a base coat before painting in order to give the best metallic touch.
- Fine metallic particles in the paint tend to settle easily, so stir the paint well when thinning and during painting.
- Use T114 Mr. Paint Remover to remove paint from a surface.
- Clean the tools with Mr. COLOR THINNER or Mr. TOOL CLEANER.
- Do a test paint before you apply paint on your model kit.
Picture used with permission, copyright ©2022 Gunze Sangyo. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.®