The service introduction of the Hawker Hunter F.4 in March 1955 presented the RAF with a more capable version of their sleek jet fighter, including a much needed increase in its internal fuel capacity. The F.4 also introduced the two distinctive streamlined chin blisters, which were designed to collect spent ammunition links from the guns, thus preventing potential damage to the aircraft.
BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?    124
- Item Scale    1:48
- Batteries Required    No
- License line    BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm)    29.1
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm)    8.35
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm)    21.4
- Finish    Plastic
- Number of Scheme options    2
- Skill Level    3
- Flying Hours    3
- Wingspan (mm)    214
Used with permission, copyright ©Hornby America Inc. Copyright ©2023 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.®