As far as classic British jet aircraft are concerned, few would argue that the beautiful Hawker Hunter should be placed at the head of this group, entering RAF service in 1954 and still providing training support almost 40 years later. The definitive interceptor version of the Hunter was the Mk.6 and by the end of 1958, all of the RAF's day fighter squadrons in Britain and Germany were equipped with these aircraft.
- 1) XF418 4FTS Brawdy.
- 2) XF509 4FTS.
- 3) Dutch AF.
BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?    116
- Item Scale    1:48 Scale
- Batteries Required    No
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm)    28
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm)    8.3
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm)    21
- Finish    Plastic
- Number of Scheme options    3
- Skill Level    3
- Flying Hours    3
- Wingspan (mm)    210
Used with permission, copyright ©Hornby America Inc. Copyright ©2023 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.®