This Mini 4WD racer depicts a futuristic body design by the same designer who brought you the Dual Ridge Jr. and DCR-01. The original body is mounted on the quick and adaptable VZ chassis.
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
- Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm.
- Low-friction POM 620 plastic bearings (Black) give smooth rotation.
- The stylish body is molded in Clear Green ABS and features a detachable canopy section that allows you to race the car as open- or closed-top.
- Dark Silver spiral type 6-spoke wheels are paired with black, small diameter super hard low-profile tires.
- Includes a Type 130 motor. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
- Two AA batteries are required (sold separately)
- A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your car.
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Type VZ
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Drive Type 4WD
- Motor 130-Size
- Required To Complete Two AA Batteries
- Scale 1/32
- Terrain Use Mini 4WD Track
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 Tamiya USA. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.®