RWD chassis with new transmitter combination launches a new series to follow the MR-03
With just 8 x AAA-size batteries, the MINI-Z Racer allows anyone to enjoy the beautiful style and advanced performance of R/C cars. First launched in 2013, Kyosho has renewed the MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 concept to be even more user-friendly and appealing to more drivers with the MINI-Z RWD series! Widely popular body styles in highly detailed body sets create the incredibly realistic model lineup. Including the latest Syncro KT-531P transmitter with steering trim, throttle trim, dual rate, LED control function, the sponge grip of the steering wheel provides comfortable fit for precision control feel. The set also includes a car body finished to display-model standard that matches stunning style with the performance, reliability and durability of the MR-03 chassis. The new control program on the newly designed circuit board realizes linear handling characteristics and can be further enhanced for even easier control by installing the optional gyro unit (MZW431). This series represents the perfect package for a deep dive into the amazing world of R/C cars!
Syncro KT-531P transmitter uses FHSS 2.4GHz and is not compatible with existing ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.
- New series includes the newly developed Syncro KT-531P transmitter with multiple setting options.
- New circuit board with newly developed control program realizes dramatically improved steering feel.
- Highly detailed display-standard body is fully factory finished.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 7 bearings, previously an optional upgrade.
- Compatible with all MINI-Z Racer body styles. Motor case and diff gear assembly to suit body are required to be purchased separately.
- Front suspension incorporates VCS that optimizes camber angle with suspension stroke.
- Compatible with optional gyro unit (MZW431). Volume of gyro effect can be adjusted on the chassis. (Settings can be adjusted from the transmitter if using KT-432PT transmitter (sold separately)).
- The P1&trade GTR was the circuit-spec model introduced to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the McLaren F1 GTR. The P1(TM) GTR’s unique features such as large front splitter and rear wing, air intake snorkel and rear aerodynamic plate, have been reproduced in fine detail.
- Includes stylish design of Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Features steering / throttle trim as well as dual rate adjustment of steering angle and control the flashing speed of optional LEDs. In addition, the transmitter has a Training Mode feature which limits speed of the car for easy learning(default setting at the time of shipment is Training Mode).
- As the chassis is based on the proven MR-03 design, existing parts for the MR-03 and the optional gyro unit (MZW431) can be installed to enhance driving control.
- Tread can be set to narrow or wide by changing steering tie rods on front lower and upper plates. Wheelbase can also be changed to suit body style. (Changing requires parts to be purchased separately).
- Compatible with huge lineup of optional parts for MR-03 that allows you to improve your machine according to your skill level and budget.
- Length 177.0mm
- Width 76.0mm
- Height 44.0mm
- Wheelbase 98.0mm(LL)
- Tread F:64.5mm R:62.0mm
- Chassis RWD(MR-03)
- Motor Mount MM
- Front Wheel Offset Narrow +1.5mm
- Front Wheel Offset Wide ++1.5mm
- R/C System Syncro KT-531P
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-painted plastic body, complete with markings
- 2.4GHz Perfex KT-531P 2.4GHz transmitter
- Front tread adjustment parts set
- Front suspension adjustment spacers
- Pinion gears 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare nuts
- Pairing stick
- Tires, wheels
- Mini pylons
Required to run:
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 Kyosho America. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.®