Powered by Fun!
Stampede 4X4 is built Traxxas Tough(TM) to withstand all the 4-wheel drive monster mayhem you can dish out. Its tall ground clearance, long-arm suspension, and aggressive chevron Maxx(TM) tires make Stampede 4X4 feel unstoppable. Waterproof electronics keep the fun going through wet weather conditions and LED lighting extends your driving fun after dark. No other truck offers Stampede 4X4's unique style, capability, and reputation for durability. Stampede 4X4 is perfect for any skill level and comes fully assembled, painted, and Ready-to-Drive® with the included 8.4V NiMH battery pack and charger.
Note: Please specify (choose 2-3) color preferences, if any, in the order comments at checkout. We will make every effort to honor your choices.
Chassis Optimized for Monster Fun
The Stampede 4X4 modular chassis integrates the electronics and battery as low as possible while still maintaining a high-riding stance. Stampede’s high center ground clearance drastically increases off-road versatility for tackling rough terrain, but still feels planted and secure at speed. Stampede 4X4 is 100% monster truck, but it handles like a racing machine!
The Titan® 12T 550 motor pumps out incredible power with an integrated cooling fan to keep temperatures down. The XL-5 Electronic Speed Control provides smooth, reliable power delivery with EZ-Set® one-button setup and three different drive profiles.
New LED Lighting
The Stampede 4X4 now includes LED lighting as standard equipment for more fun after dark. Thick impact-resistant bumpers protect the lights against crash damage with fully-waterproof construction for all-weather fun.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race®
Stampede 4X4 comes Ready-To-Race® out of the box with the TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, waterproof XL-5 ESC, and included 8.4V battery and charger. With over 30 years in the hobby industry, Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy and fun.
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD®
- Front and rear LED lighting
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Drive®
- Full-time 4WD, reaches speeds over 30mph!
- TQ(TM) 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving excitement
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 motor with internal cooling fan
- High-performance waterproof XL-5(TM) Electronic Speed Control
- Speed control and receiver are securely screwed to the chassis
- Equipped with patented Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas steering servo (#2056)
- Efficient telescoping heavy-duty U-joint driveshafts
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Modular fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Drive-over-anything ground clearance
- Long-travel suspension
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks(TM) with X-ring technology
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Chrome All-Star(TM) 2.8" wheels
- Chevron Maxx(TM) multi-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- ProGraphix® painted body
with optional 21-tooth speed pinion gear (sold separately)
- STAMPEDE 4X4 (#67054-61) SPECS
- Length:     ­     15.6 inches (397 mm)
- Front Track:     ­     13.39 inches (340 mm)
- Rear Track:     ­     13.39 inches (340 mm)
- Center Ground Clearance:     ­     2.95 inches (75 mm)
- Weight:     ­     90.5 ounces (2.57 kg)
- Height (overall):     ­     8.94 inches (227 mm)
- Wheelbase:     ­     10.8 inches (275 mm)
- Shock Length:     ­     Long (front), XXLong (rear)
- Tires:     ­     Chevron Maxx(TM) 2.8"
- Tire Diameter:     ­     5.1 inches (129 mm) (front and rear)
- Wheels (front/rear):     ­     2.8" Chrome (All-Star(TM))
- Wheel Diameter:     ­     2.8 inches (72 mm) Outer / 2.8 inches (72 mm) Inner
- Speed Control Type:     ­     XL-5(TM) Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric):     ­     Titan® 12T 500 (12-turn)
- Overall Drive Ratio:     ­     23.5 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type:     ­     Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch:     ­     32
- Chassis Structure/Material:     ­     Molded Tub / Nylon Composite
- Drive System:     ­     Shaft-Driven, Direct Drive 4WD
- Steering:     ­     Dual-Bellcrank with Integrated Servo Saver
- Radio System:     ­     TQ(TM) 2.4GHz (2-channel)
- Body:     ­     ProGraphix, Traxxas Stampede
- Top Speed:     ­     30+mph
- Skill Level:     ­     1
- Battery Tray Dimensions:     ­     142 mm x 48.5 mm x 23 mm, 25 mm
- Included Charger:     ­     Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Included Batteries:     ­     Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD®
- Required Items:     ­     4 "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
With optional speed pinion gear (sold separately)
Battery expansion kit available (#6727X).
- XL-5 (WATERPROOF) ESC SPECIFICATIONS
- Input voltage:     ­     4-7 Cells (4.8 to 8.4 Volts DC)
- Case Size:     ­     31 mm x 55 mm x 15.5 mm
- Weight:     ­     2.44 Ounce
- Motor Limit:     ­     15-turns (540 Size) / 12-turns (550 Size)
- On Resistance Forward:     ­     0.007 Ohms
- On Resistance Reverse:     ­     0.014 Ohms
- BEC Voltage:     ­     6.0 VDC
- BEC Current:     ­     1A
- Power Wire:     ­     14 Gauge / 5"
- Input Harness Wire:     ­     26 Gauge / 9"
- PWM Frequency:     ­     1600 Hz
- Low Voltage Detection (LVD):     ­     2-Stage indicators, switchable (on or off)
- Thermal Protection:     ­     Thermal shutdown
- Profile selection:     ­     Sport Mode:    100% FWD, 100% brakes, 100% REV / Race Mode:    100% FWD, 100% brakes, no REV / Training Mode:    50% FWD, 100% brakes, 50% REV
- Single-button setup:     ­     Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set®
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 Traxxas®. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.®