Super streamlined and stealthy, the Starship Octavius is built to protect our solar system and the fringes of deep space.
Perfect for entry-level rocketeers, this Beginner level flying model rocket kit can easily be snapped together in 15 minutes or less. When completed, this rocket will stand a full 20 inches tall. Complete with one of our sci-fi plastic molded nose cones and self-stick decals, once finished the Starship Octavius’ slick jet-fighter look will garner attention on and off the flying field. Launched from our standard launch pad, this rocket has a range of engine options that will allow this sleek sports rocket to reach 1100 feet in the lower earth’s atmosphere.
WHAT YOU NEED TO LAUNCH (sold separately): Estes Porta-Pad II Launch Pad and Electron Beam Launch Controller, Estes model rocket engines, starters and recovery wadding. Four 1.5V high quality AA alkaline batteries are also required for launch controller (not included).
- Recommended Engines     A8-3, B4-4, B6-4, C6-5, C6-7
- Projected Max Altitude     1100 ft. (335 m)
- Recovery     12 in. (30.5 cm) Parachute
- Length     20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Diameter     0.98 in. (25 mm)
- Estimated Weight     1.5 oz. (42.5 g)
- Estimated Assembly Time     15 Minutes
- Fin Materials     Pastic
- Decal Type     Self-stick
- Launch System     Porta-Pad II and Electron Beam Launch Controller
- Launch Rod Size     1/8"
- Age Recommendation     Estes model rocketry is recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. Unless otherwise specified, all models require assembly. Tools, construction and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, a launch system, model rocket engines, starters and recovery wadding are required - sold separately-unless otherwise specified.
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 Estes® Industries LLC. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.®