Family means business. And the Streets of New Capenna are anything but safe without alliances.
Ready-to-duel decks for players of all experience levels. These can be played as-is or use them to build decks!
NOTE: Price listed is for ONE deck only. Please specify (choose 2-3) pack preferences, if any, in the order comments at checkout. We will make every effort to honor your choices.
Choose Your Commander
- The Obscura (White-Blue-Black) - join a family of magician con artists who believe information is power
- The Obscura are the white-blue-black family, and their signature mechanic is connive. The Obscura use magic to manipulate and distract, always looking for a more advantageous position. Connive can put you in a more advantageous position, both in terms of creature strength and hand quality.
- The Maestros (Blue-Black-Red) - join a family of elite assassins who treat crime as an art form
- The Maestros are the blue-black-red family, and their signature mechanic is casualty. The members of this elite society appreciate no finer art than the art of the kill. Casualty is an optional additional cost that appears on spells like A Little Chat.
- The Riveteers (Black-Red-Green) - join a family of destruction workers who always finish the job
- The Riveteers are the black-red-green family, and their signature mechanic is blitz. Industrious and tough as nails, the Riveteers never shy away from a fight, and blitz gets you into the action without delay.
- The Cabaretti (Red-Green-White) - join a family of party monsters whose fun isn’t free
- The Cabaretti are the red-green-white family, and their signature mechanic is alliance. Stylish and hedonistic, the Cabaretti are all about their connections. Alliance is an ability word that highlights triggered abilities that trigger whenever another creature enters the battlefield under your control.
- The Brokers (Green-White-Blue) - join a family of demonic lawyers - but always read the fine print
- The Brokers are the green-white-blue family, and their signature mechanic is shield counters. So, you think you're untouchable? Shield counters make your creatures (and occasionally, other types of permanents) harder for your opponents to remove.
Each deck set comes with
- A 2-card Collector Booster Sample Pack
- 1 ready-to-play deck of 100 Magic cards (2 traditional foil, 98 nonfoil)
- 1 foil-etched Display Commander (a thick cardstock copy of the commander card with foil etched into the card’s border and art)
- 10 double-sided tokens
- 1 deck box (can hold 100 sleeved cards)
- 1 life tracker
- 1 reference card
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 Wizards of the Coast. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.®