BIGFOOT® is “The Original Monster Truck”. This is the truck that started the monster truck phenomenon and brought car-crushing fun and excitement to fairgrounds and arenas everywhere.
Traxxas faithfully captures the spirit and classic look of BIGFOOT No. 1 in amazing detail with this fully licensed replica. Relive the thrill of your first monster truck event with this classic powerhouse. Hammer the throttle for non-stop wheelies and crush the competition underneath its towering stance. Built Traxxas Tough(TM) for all-day fun, BIGFOOT comes out of the box fully assembled, waterproof, and Ready-To-Race®.
- Brilliant blue metallic paint gleams on the heavy-duty officially licensed F-100 Ford XLT Ranger body
- The beefy chrome front bumper with replica winch and KC fog lights is built Traxxas-tough
- The stunning chrome grille is authentic down to the smallest details with its light buckets and reflectors
- The realistic high rise dual-carb manifold secures firmly to the hood
- Chrome KC Lights straddle the massive chrome roll bar for that tough monster truck look
- Authentic "shaved" monster truck tires ride on beautiful chrome rims
- The chrome rear bumper looks tough enough to tow a sled in a pulling competition
- Chrome body accents and authentic decals replicate the Original BIGFOOT and its show-stopping looks.
- Scale Replica Body of the BIGFOOT® No. 1 Truck
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- Front and rear LED lighting
- Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow.
- Traxxas #6519 3-channel micro receiver.
- Waterproof receiver box.
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas #2056 steering servo.
- Monstrous 4-inches of center ground clearance.
- The included optional 19-tooth pinion gear pushes BIGFOOT® to speeds over 30mph.
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 motor with internal cooling fan.
- High-performance waterproof XL-5(TM) Electronic Speed Control.
- Innovative watersealed design
- Three Drive Profiles
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode(TM) - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- 12-Turn motor limit for 550 size motors
- 15-Turn motor limit for 540 size motors
- Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
- LiPo and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Efficient Magnum 272(TM) three-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection.
- Torque-Control(TM) slipper clutch system.
- External gear cover with easy slipper access.
- Reliable planetary gear differential.
- Efficient telescoping U-joint driveshafts.
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Easy access battery compartment.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks(TM) with X-ring technology.
- Powder-coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate.
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment.
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability.
- Bright Chrome Dish dual-profile wheels
- Pre-glued Terra-Groove 2.2" tires
- ProGraphix® replica BIGFOOT body.
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 Traxxas®. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.®