This LEGO® City Rocket Launch Center (60351) toy playset is packed with NASA-inspired features, including a huge launch tower and a rocket with room for 2 astronauts and a planet rover.
There’s also a detailed observation dome and launch control center, plus a service vehicle, drone and 6 minifigures for fun role play. Combine this set with others from the popular LEGO City Space toy range for even more fun.
Digital building instructions for ages 7 and up
This LEGO toy playset includes a printed building guide and interactive digital building instructions. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, the digital guide comes with awesome zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualize each model from all angles as they build.
The creative world of LEGO City
LEGO City Space toys come with feature-rich models inspired by real NASA machines, vehicles and spacecraft, plus inspiring astronaut characters for imaginative, realistic space play.
- LEGO® City space-themed playset - The LEGO City Rocket Launch Center (60351) playset comes with an array of NASA-inspired toys for imaginative space play
- What’s in the box? - Everything kids need to build a rocket, launch tower, detailed observatory and launch control center, plus a service vehicle, planet rover, drone and 6 minifigures
- Designed for creative play - Kids can operate the launch tower elevator to deliver the astronauts to the boarding gangway and play out scenarios in the toy space observatory and rocket launch center
- A gift for kids and space fans - This LEGO® space toy can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day surprise for budding astronauts aged 7 and up
- Rocket dimensions - When built, the toy space rocket, including boosters, measures over 16.5 in. (42 cm) high and 4 in. (11 cm) wide
- Accessories add to the fun - This toy playset is packed with LEGO® minifigure accessories, including a planet rover with a pretend light-brick laser that shines a red light (battery included)
- Includes an interactive digital building guide - Kids can zoom, rotate and view models from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets
- Building kids’ creative skills - LEGO® City Space toys are inspired by real NASA machines, vehicles and spacecraft for open-ended creative play based on real-life events
- Quality in focus - All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Putting safety first - LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 The LEGO Group®. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.®