Starter set for dinosaur-loving youngsters! Give children aged 4 and up an exciting introduction to LEGO® Jurassic World with this quick-build, action-packed playset.
Youngsters can learn to build and role-play exciting Jurassic World stories with this Pteranodon Chase (76943) playset for ages 4 and up. It features a toy buggy, fish stall and dock models. An awesome gift idea for dinosaur-loving kids, the set also includes a posable Pteranodon toy figure and 2 minifigures with fishing rod and lasso accessory elements to inspire creative play.
Starter Brick chassis
The toy buggy is quick to build so the play starts fast.
Dock with a stall
The stall has fish and crab elements for creative play.
2 minifigures and a Pteranodon
Help Maisie and Owen Grady lasso the Pteranodon.
The simple pictorial instructions are perfect for kids who are only just learning to read. And check out the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for digital instructions, plus zoom and rotate viewing tools to make building the models even more fun.
LEGO 4+ building toys introduce young kids to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes. They are specially designed with Starter Bricks so even first-time builders can construct vehicles, buildings and more with just a bit of help from an older sibling or adult.
- Starter set – Give kids aged 4 and up a fun first experience of LEGO® Jurassic World with Pteranodon Chase (76943), featuring a Pteranodon figure and buggy and dock models
- 2 LEGO® minifigures – This dinosaur toy playset features Maisie and Owen Grady minifigures with accessory elements including a fishing rod and a lasso to capture the Pteranodon figure
- Quick-build buggy and dock – The toy buggy has a Starter Brick chassis to make building easier, and a seat for Owen Grady. The dock features a stall with fish and crab elements
- Gift idea for ages 4 and up – Easy to build and rebuild after action-packed playtimes, this 91-piece LEGO® Jurassic World starter set makes a fun birthday, holiday or surprise gift for young kids
- Portable play – The dock measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide and 5 in. (13 cm) deep. The set will fit in a kid’s backpack, so they can take it with them on playdates
- Great fun for families – A starter set that young children can build with just a bit of assistance from a parent or older sibling
- Printed and digital instructions – Find step-by-step pictorial instructions in the box and check out the LEGO® Building Instructions app for digital instructions, plus zoom and rotate viewing tools
- Nurtures creativity through play – LEGO® Jurassic World 4+ building sets are designed to introduce kids to dinosaur toys, helping them learn to build and develop their imaginations
- High quality – LEGO® components satisfy demanding industry standards to ensure a consistent, secure connection and robust builds
- Safety assured – LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 The LEGO Group®. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.®