LEGO® Minecraft® The Training Grounds (21183) is a large, detailed and highly versatile playset that will give lasting pleasure to Minecraft players and any child aged 8+ who enjoys creative construction and imaginative play.
Endlessly versatile Minecraft creativity
Give kids a rewarding building project, an exciting play experience and an eye-catching model to put on display with this impressive, hands-on LEGO Minecraft set. Upstairs is a dojo where the Minecraft warriors live and train. Downstairs is a blacksmith’s cave with an anvil, oven, armor stand and more for kids to craft and repair their weapons. Connecting the 2 levels is a trapdoor, operated by pushing a block beneath the tree. This spectacular set has got it all – even battle action, thanks to a marauding skeleton. And, when the player feels like a change, the levels separate and reconfigure to create a new play experience.
- Build, play and display - LEGO® Minecraft® The Training Grounds (21183) is a rewarding building project, an exciting play experience and a spectacular model for kids to put on show
- Iconic characters - The set includes a classic cast of Minecraft® characters: a ninja, rogue, skeleton and a bat
- Endless play possibilities - Kids can rebuild and reconfigure this wonderfully customizable playset again and again to explore imaginative play-and-display possibilities that never end
- A stand-out gift - This modular playset makes an ideal birthday present, holiday gift, or special treat for any Minecraft® or model-making enthusiast aged 8 and up
- Big on fun - Measuring over 9.5 in. (24 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (15 cm) deep, this impressive set can also be reconfigured and combined with other sets for extra enjoyment
- Minecraft® made real - LEGO® Minecraft sets give players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life by an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces
- Quality guaranteed - LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
- Safety assured - LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 The LEGO® Group. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.