Introducing the FMS 1/18 Atlas 6x6 - The perfect blend of modern chassis design and old-school cool!
Despite its compact footprint, the Atlas 6x6 is a robust crawler with features usually found on much larger vehicles.
The specially designed high-torque gearbox delivers the torque of the 55T motor to all 6 wheels via a proven 6x6 drive system. Expert-tuned spring shocks allow the vehicle to articulate while the anodized aluminum chassis rails maintain chassis stiffness. Soft, big-block tires on beadlocks give the vehicle maximum traction over challenging terrain.
See a puddle ahead? Drive on with confidence! With a waterproof electronics package, the Atlas can operate in shallow water without breaking a sweat. Preinstalled AUX power port on the receiver allow for easy-installation of FPV systems or lighting packs. Take an extra battery with you in the tool compartment located under the roll cage for extended adventures!
Don't miss out on the versatile, go-anywhere fun of the FMS 1/18 Atlas 6x6!
- True ladder frame truck chassis
- 6x6 All-wheel-drive system
- High torque transmission
- High-grip big block M/T tires
- 1.0 inch beadlock truck rims
- True scale pinion & ring gear axles
- Waterproof electronics
- Matte painted lexan body with clear windows
- Front and rear LED lights
- Aluminum anodized chassis rails
- Functional spare tire and tool box
- 55T high torque motor
- Long run time ( up to 30 minutes)
- Chassis mounted servo with panhard bar
- Approximate Assembly Time     No assembly required
- Battery     Included
- Body     Matte painted lexan
- Brakes     Integral with ESC
- Charger     Included
- Chassis     Ladder frame
- Completion Level     Ready-To-Run
- Drivetrain     6WD
- Drive Type     Forward/Brake/Reverse
- Power Type     Electric
- Ground Clearance     1.24" (31.5mm)
- Motor Type     Brushed
- Product Height     5.1" (130 mm)
- Product Length     11.67" (296 mm)
- Product Width     4.46" (113 mm)
- Radio     Included
- Receiver     Included
- Scale     1/18
- Servos     Included
- Shock Type     Plastic body friction
- Speed Control     Included
- Vehicle Type     Rock Crawler
- Water-Resistant     Yes
- Wheelbase     6.10" (155mm) + 2.38" (60.5mm) distance between two rear wheels
Picture used with permission, copyright ©2022 Horizon Hobby, Inc. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.