The Spektrum SPM9747 DSMX SRXL2 Remote Receiver is used to provide additional path diversity using Spektrum’s patented MultiLink technology to avoid reflected signal fading and polarization blind spots at long range from the transmitter.
The Spektrum SPM9747 SRXL2 is compatible with all receivers that utilize SRXL2 remote receivers (4-pin connector). It features an integrated antenna design inside the case to provide easy installation and worry free performance.
- SRXL2 Technology
- Integrated antenna design for easy installation
- DSMX and DSM2 compatible
- 22ms and 11ms Compatible
- Includes 12 inch extension (other lengths are available)
- SRXL2 is a powerful bi-directional communications protocol that improves the speed, security, and richness of data transfer between your radio system and compatible on-board devices such as flight controllers and Smart ESCs. You’ll also enjoy more responsive telemetry that can be customized precisely to your needs.
Integrated Antenna Design
- The SPM9747 DSMX SRXL2 Remote Receiver features an integrated antenna design that allows for quick and easy installation and eliminates concern for damaging wire antennas.
Note: The SPM9747 DSMX SRXL2 Remote Receiver is not compatible with receivers that use 3-wire remote receivers. The main receiver unit must be compatible with a 4-wire SRXL2 remote receiver. The SPM9747 is only compatible with receivers that feature SRXL2 such as the AR637T and AR6610T receivers.
- Band     2.4GHz
- Bind Method     Bind Button
- Data Port     No
- Failsafe     Yes
- Input Voltage     3.3 - 8.4V
- Product Height     0.30" (7.52mm)
- Product Length     1" (25.4mm)
- Product Weight     0.1oz (3g)
- Product Width     0.71" (18.11mm)
- Programmable     No
- Range     Full
- Rev Limiter     No
- Technology     Smart
- Telemetry     Integrated
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 Horizon Hobby, Inc. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.®