Unique track geometry makes even complex track plans simple to build with only a few different track sections. Compatible with most other brands of G-Scale track for unlimited expansion possibilities. Sturdy push-together rail joiners are factory-formed to fit tightly to the rail profile. Compact design, coordinated with the PIKO G-Track geometric system.
- R3 Curve:
- Radius = 920mm / 36.2"
- Diameter = 1840mm / 72.4"
- Each 35228 switch is 22.5° plus a PIKO #35214 (7.5° R5 Curve)
- Each 35228 fits in the space of one G280 + G140 (280mm + 140mm) Straight Track
- Built-In light spring mechanism holds rails where they are set, but allows trains to pass through against the points rails without derailing.  No separate machine or manual switch throw needed.
- Hidden jumper wires to ensure reliable long term electrical contact.
- Easily convert any PIKO switch to remote operation by adding a PIKO 35271 switch machine and a switch controller
- 100% Virgin Brass Rail
- Code 332 (0.332” high) solid rail.
- Ties are made of ultraviolet-stabilized HDPE
- Made in Germany
For best results outdoors, use PIKO RailClamps.
Used with permission, copyright ©2023 PIKO America. Copyright ©2023 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works®