These disc magnets are 0.75 inch (19.1mm) diameter and 0.25 inch (6.4mm) thick.
They are magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of grade 40 neodymium iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Their individual pull force is approximately 16 lbs.
- Maximum working temperature is 176 F (80 C).
- Imperial Dimensions     0.75 inch diameter x 0.250 inch thick
- Metric Dimensions     19.05mm diameter x 6.35mm thick
- Material     Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron (NdFeB)
- Shape     Disc
- Plating     Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction     Thickness
- Grade     N40
- Magnet Quantity     4
- Volume (cm3)     1.81
- Weight (g)     13.57
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 Magcraft. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works®