The Savox SA-1231SG High Torque Steel-Gear digital servo is the servo that is ideal for those requiring extra torque, but not using high voltage as a power source.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- Minimized backlash designed for aircraft use, but great for Monster Truck and crawling use.
- Aluminum middle case to help with cooler operating temperatures.
- Slightly taller case design.
- Torque @ 4.8v - 28.0kg/388.8oz-in
- Torque @ 6v - 32.0kg/444.4oz-in
- Speed @ 4.8v - 0.18 sec/60 deg
- Speed @ 6v - 0.14 sec/60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 44.9
- Weight: 79.0g
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 122°F (-10° - 50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 180mA @4.8V, 250mA @6.0V
- Stall Current (at locked): 4200mA @4.8V, 5300mA @6.0V
- Wire Length: 200 +/- 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Bearings: 2BB
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000 - 2000 second)
- Neutral Position: 1500 second
- Pulse Width Range: 800 - 2200 second
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900 - 2100 second)
- Refresh Rate: 333 Hz
- Motor Type: Coreless
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 Savox USA. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works®