This is a Bottle of Burnt Grass Static Grass Flock for Train or Diorama Sets. Its for experienced modelers.
Landscaping adds color, texture and realism to terrain contours. The Woodland Scenics landscaping system includes all the products needed for adding soil, ground cover, grass, plants, and trees to a layout. Produce realistic scenery whether youre a beginner or advanced modeler. The products are all formulated to mix and blend for ultimate realism. Complete instructions make each item easy to use and virtually foolproof.
- Scale model material.
- Very fine, short, hair-like substance used as harvest coloring for seasoned grass in scenery for a model train or diorama.
- Easy to use: may be gently squeezed to "puff" material over adhesive.
- May be mixed with different colors for a more realistic appearance.
- Harvest color contains a very full gold color.
- Ample supply of burnt color grass is bottled in a clear, plastic, non-breakable bottle.
- Clear instructions demonstrate the process of lightly sprinkling static grass flock over area of layout to be flocked with grass.
One 32 oz. Shaker Bottle of Burnt Static Grass Flock for Train and Diorama Sets
- Woodland Scenics Scenic Cement Spray for Adhesion
- Mixing Colors as Desired
- Vacuuming Excess Material from Track or Diorama Layout
- Masking Tape to Protect Sprinkling in Unwanted Areas
- Adult Supervision
- 32 oz. Shaker Bottle
- Bottle: Length: 3-1/2" (9cm)
- Width: 2-1/2" (6.5cm)
- Height: 8" (20.2cm)
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- NOTE: contents of bottle may settle.
- Avoid train track area when lightly sprinkling static grass flock.
Used with permission, copyright 2017 Woodland Scenics./Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2017 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.