Explore the lands of Eberron in this campaign sourcebook for the worlds greatest roleplaying game.
This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberrona war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age, or will the shadow of war descend once again?
- Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificerthe first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Players Handbook.
- Enter the world of Eberron in a 1st-level adventure set in Sharn, the City of Towers
- Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of train cars, battle-scarred fortresses, and fallen warforged colossi.
- Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and intrigue and a crossroads for the worlds war-ravaged peoples.
- Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patrona background for your whole party.
- Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Players Handbook.
- Confront horrific monsters born from the worlds devastating wars.
- Prepare to venture into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.
Used with permission, copyright 2021 Wizards of the Coast. Copyright 2021 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.