Combine roads and rails in any HO scene with the Cornerstone Urban Road and Rail Overpass kits.
These highly detailed HO structures are typical of common designs in use from the 1900s on as increasing auto traffic made replacement of grade crossings a better option, and many are still in use today. A realistic addition to commercial, industrial and suburban areas, theyre also easy to use with the Cornerstone Asphalt, Brick and Concrete Street System kits (each sold separately). Each model features detailed plastic parts, molded in concrete and dark gray colored plastic.
The Urban Concrete Overpass Kit features:
- Typical of more ornate concrete overpasses built for residential and suburban areas from WWI on
- Builds double-track railroad ballasted deck-bridge with two-lane roadway below
- Scale 14 4.2m clearance between roadway and bridge deck
- Ornate concrete panels and walkway railings
- Arched column supports
- Separate wing walls can be installed to fit straight or angled installations
- Overall Size with Wing Walls: 12-3/8 x 9-1/4 x 3-1/16" 31.4 x 23.4 x 7.7cm
- Bridge & Abutments Only: 8-1/2 x 5" 21.5 x 12.7cm
- Track Height from Street: 2-5/8" 6.6cm
Used with permission, Copyright 2018 Wm. K. Walthers, Inc. Copyright 2018 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.