Big city or small town, local neighborhoods are the foundation of any community, and a must for your layout!
Modeling them is easy with the many different home kits available from Cornerstone, including this American Bungalow in HO.
Built by thousands from the 1900s on, many of these small homes have been updated and are still lived in today. A perfect addition to a city or small town neighborhood, you can easily combine and customize kits (each sold seprately) to model a complete block for your favorite era. The kit features a highly detailed roof and front porch, printed paper window curtains, gas and electric meters, and plastic parts molded in white and gray. Building a neighborhood on your layout? Check out this selection of Cornerstone housing.
- As shown the kit measures: 6-11/32 x 3-5/8 x 3-1/2" 16.1 x 9.1 x 8.8cm
- Classic home for 1900s and later neighborhoods
- Found in many North American cities
- Perfect for an entire neighborhood in the city or suburbs
- Printed window treatments
- Detailed porch, windows, downspouts, gas and electric meters
- Molded in white and gray and clear plastic
Used with permission, Copyright 2018 Wm. K. Walthers, Inc. Copyright 2018 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.