USS Constellation, was the Kitty Hawk class aircraft carriers second ship
Constructed in the Brooklyn Shipyard, it was a traditional dynamic design,. Performance of the Constellaton and the Kitty Hawk is basically the same, but it was also the United States Navys last retired traditional powered aircraft carrier.
USS Constellation in June 30, 1975 was refitted as a multi-purpose aircraft carrier.from 1990 July to March 3, 1993 at the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard, overhauedl in 1998 and retired in 2003.
- Scale: 1:700
- Length: 467.6mm
- Beam: 122.8mm
- Total Parts: 720+
- Photo Etched Parts: 1 piece
- Total Sprues: 30 sprues, hull and decks
- Detailed Hull is a one piece part
- Detailed flight deck and hangar deck
- Extensive photo-etched details included
- Aircraft Wing includes:  E2C, EA-6B, SH-60,F/A-18C, F-14D
- Complete ship and aircraft decal sets
Used with permission, copyright 2019 Trumpeter Scale Models Copyright 2019 Brey Corp. e/a Hobby Works