The all-new Rustler® 4X4 VXL is a hard-charging wheelie machine that captures the speed and classic style of the number-one-selling Rustler and injects it with brutal 4-wheel drive performance, increased durability, and even more fun! Bury the throttle and the Rustler 4X4 launches its front wheels skyward as it shreds the ground underneath.
Beneath the sleek clipless body, the heavy duty driveline delivers extreme Velineon® brushless horsepower. The larger Talon(TM) EXT wheels and tires provide versatility and grip for any terrain, from backyard trails to concrete skate parks. Rustler 4X4 VXL destroys convention to become the new performance and fun standard for 4X4 stadium trucks!
Note: Please specify (choose 2-3) color preferences, if any, in the order comments at checkout. We will make every effort to honor your choices.
The all-new low-CG chassis positions the weight low for aggressive handling. The wheelbase has been lengthened 20mm for the perfect balance of stability and quick response. Brushless Velineon power flows through a larger Revo®-Spec slipper clutch and new extreme heavy-duty driveshafts to ensure performance and strength.
The Rustler 4X4 VXL uses Traxxas’ patented Self-Righting feature to keep the fun going, even when you get carried away with the wheelies or land that big trick upside down. Simply press a button on the TQi transmitter and, in most circumstances, the Rustler 4X4 VXL will be back on its wheels in just seconds and ready for more action!
3s power recommended for optimal performance
Clipless Body Mounting
Similar to the flagship E-Revo, the Rustler 4X4 VXL uses a clipless body latching system for secure mounting and fast, one-handed removal and installation. The sleek, aerodynamic body features a rugged internal structure and external rollover protection for long life and Traxxas-Tough(TM) durability.
New Talon EXT 2.8" Tires and Black Chrome Wheels
The Rustler's large 2.8" black chrome wheels provide terrain-conquering ground clearance and a commanding presence. Talon (TM) EXT tires have a square-shoulder, aggressive tread design to dig into gravel, dirt, and grass for incredible 4x4 traction and huge roost.
- Length:     18.78 inches (477mm)
- Width:     12.94 inches (329mm)
- Ground Clearance:     1.1 inches (27mm)
- Weight:     5.12lbs (2.32 kg)
- Height:     6.35 inches (161mm)
- Wheelbase:     11.62 inches (295mm)
- Front Shock Length:     Long
- Rear Shock Length:     XX-Long
- Tires (pre-glued):     4.5” x 2.3” (114mm x 58mm) Talon(TM) EXT
- Wheels:     2.8 inches (71mm) Black Chrome
- Speed Control:     VXL-3s(TM)
- Motor (electric):     Velineon® 3500 Brushless
- Transmission:     Single speed
- Overall Drive Ratio:     13.97:1
- Differentials:     Sealed, 2-gear
- Chassis Structure / Material:     Composite tub
- Brake Type:     Electronic
- Drive System:     Shaft driven 4WD
- Steering:     Bellcrank with integrated servo saver
- Radio System:     TQi(TM) 2.4GHz 2-ch transmitter with #6533 TSM receiver
- Servo:     Waterproof #2075
- Top Speed (optional gearing):     65+ mph with 3-cell LiPo and 20/54 gearing
- Skill Level:     1
- Battery Compartment:     162mm x 50mm x 25mm
- Type:     Velineon 3500kV sensorless brushless
- Weight:     9.24oz (262g)
- Length:     2.20 inches (56mm)
- Diameter:     1.41 inches (36mm)
- Connector Type:     3.5mm bullet
- Input Voltage (cells):     4.8 – 11.1V (4–9 cells NiMH), 2S–3S LiPo
- Case Size:     2.19” (56mm) x 1.54” (39mm) x 1.3” (33mm)
- Weight:     3.84oz (109g)
- BEC Voltage:     6.0 V
- Reverse Delay:     Yes, with lockout
- Thermal Protection:     Two-stage thermal shutdown
- Ports:     Auxiliary fan
What’s In The Box:
- Rustler 4X4 VXL with Velineon® VXL-3s and 3500kV motor
- Quick Start Guide
- TQi(TM) 2.4GHz radio system
- High quality maintenance tools
What You’ll Need:
- Rustler 4X4 VXL requires a single NiMH or LiPo battery. 2S - 3S, 3000mAh - 5000mAh+ recommended.
- Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger (#2971) is recommended for easy and fast charging performance
- AA Alkaline Batteries
- Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 Traxxas. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.®