This is the Traxxas TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with Pull Starter.
- For use in all Traxxas TRX2.5 and TRX 3.3 equipped vehicles
- Pull starter can be removed to install the EZ Start
- 60% more peak power than the TRX2.5, with nearly 50% more power under the curve for strong linear acceleration
- Round rear exhaust with one-piece IPS crankshaft
- Composite body slide valve carburetor with high-volume air filter
- Blue anodized aluminum cooling head with molded head protector
- Traxxas TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with Pull Starter and glow plug
- One instruction manual
- One service support guide and parts lis.
- One set of engine decals
- One engine break-in DVD
- One small bottle of air filter oil
- One air filter
- Car fuel with 10%, 20% or 33% nitro content
- Previous experience with RC vehicles.
- Displacement: .20 cu in (3.3cc)
- Practical RPM: N/A
- Output: N/A
- Weight: 10.9oz (305g)
- Distance between mounting holes same side: 0.39" (10mm)
- Distance between mounting holes opposite side: 1.2" (32mm)
- Distance from center of engine to front bearing: 1.2" (32mm)
- Distance/bottom of mounting flanges/top of cylinder head: 3.5" (88mm
- Width of mounting flanges: 44mm
Other versions of the TRX 3.3 engine include
- #5404 Single Shaft without Starter
- #5406 Multi-Shaft without Starter
- #5409 Multi-Shaft w/Recoil Pull Starter
Used with permission, copyright 2017 Traxxas/Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2017 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.