MonoKote is a Patented, Flexible High-Gloss Polyester Film that is Inexpensive, Easy, Clean, and When Compared to "old fashioned" Coverings, Quick To Use.
For great covering ideas and to insure a professional finish order the MonoKote Covering Instructional DVD, TOPZ0105.
- Super Strong with a Tensile Strength of 25,000 psi (pounds/sq in)
- Lightweight at Only .2 oz/sq ft
- Dry Adhesive is Activated When Heat is Applied
- Shrinks to a Drum-Tight Finish As It Cools
- High Gloss Finish
- Fuelproof and Waterproof
- Stronger and Lighter Than Traditional Silk and Dope Coverings
- May be Cleaned with Glass Cleaner, "409" or MonoKote Cleaner/Polish
- One (6 x 26") Roll of Jet White Covering
- One Instruction Sheet
Sealing Iron, Heat Gun, Iron Sock
- Paints, Trim Sheets, EconoKote and Different Lots of MonoKote May Vary Slightly In Color Between Production Runs of These Products.
- If Using Three or More Rolls of the Same Color, it is Suggested to Use a 25 Roll to Ensure the Same Dye Lot for the Entire Model Being Covered.
- LustreKote Primer Must Be Used With LustreKote Paint to Bring Out Its True Color.
- MonoKote is a High Temperature Covering, NOT For Use Directly On Foam
- EconoKote IS For Use Directly On Foam
- (EconoKote may be used on top of, but not under MonoKote.)
- Attaching to Wood: 215 - 240F (activating the glue)
- Partial Shrinkage: 230 - 270F
- Maximum Shrinkage: 270 - 350F
Used with permission, copyright 2017 Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2017 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.