Heres Bachmanns HO Nickel Silver Left Hand Remote Switch E-Z Track with Wires and Gray Roadbed.
- Quick and easy track assembly
- Nickel silver rails with gray roadbed
- Wood grain black plastic ties
- Snaps together and stays together
- Operates on floors, tables and carpets
- No screws, nails or special tools needed for assembly
- Manually switch the track your train is on
INCLUDES: One Left Hand Remote Switch E-Z Track
- HO Scale E-Z Track
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Scale: HO 1:87
- Approx. Straight Length: 9" (22.9cm)
- Approx. Curve Length: 10-7/8" (27.6cm)
- Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please keep away from children 3 years of age and younger
- Note: All analog turnouts (non-DCC) require AC accessory power supply for operation. The Power Pack and Speed Controller included in our N/HO/On30 train sets is equipped with AC accessory terminals.
Used with permission, copyright 2016 Bachmann Industries Inc./Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2016 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.