This is the Mini Motor Low-Speed Gearbox (4-Speed) from Tamiya's Educational Construction Series.
- Type 030 motor features a low electricity consumption rate and does not emit electronic noise
- Motor specifications: 8400RPM, Voltage: 3.0V
- Gearbox features 7 different gear ratios (71.4:1, 149.9:1, 314.9:1, 661.2:1) which can be easily adjusted by changing the final gear attachment position
- 3mm hex shaft and gearbox attachment holes are compatible with other Tamiya craft items
- 2 different gearbox attachment positions are available
- Transparent gear case to show the internal mechanisms
- Pictorial assembly instructions
REQUIRES:  Hobby knife
Length: 1.18" (30mm)
Height: .78" (20mm)
COMMENTS: Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please keep away from children 3 years of age and younger.
Used with permission, copyright ©2014 Tamiya America & Hobbico, Inc.
Copyright ©2014 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.