This is the replacement high torque servo saver that came stock in the Tamiya Idemitsu Mugen Civic, but may also be used on any of the Tamiya kits EXCEPT the following:
Clodbuster, Bullhead, Super Blackfoot, Bush Devil, Porsche 959 and the Toyota Celica GrB. Also, this will NOT work on mini or micro servos. It will work on Futaba/Tamiya servos and Airtronics/Sanwa/KO servos. The "Q" parts are made of white plastic on a parts tree.
- One Q1 Futaba adapter Two 5mm ball connectors (black)
- One Q2 Futaba horn Two 5mm ball connectors (brass)
- One Q3 Airtronics adapter Two 4mm ball connectors
- One Q4 Servo saver cover One 2.6x10mm self tapping screw
- One Q5 Airtronics horn One 3x10mm self tapping screw
- Three servo saver leaf springs Two 3mm nuts
- Two 2mm lockwashers Two 2mm nuts
- Instructions for installation
Used with permission, copyright 2019 Tamiya USA/Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2019 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.