This is an all-new kit designed by Tamiyas top designers which recreates the "Easy Eight" variant of the legendary Sherman medium tank.
The M4A3E8 was known fondly as the Easy Eight by its crews, thanks to the relatively smooth drive afforded by its Horizontal Volute Spring Suspension (HVSS). Another distinguishing feature was its 76mm gun. Some of the 2,500 examples produced were in time to appear in the Battle of the Bulge (Dec. 1944-Jan. 1945), and others even served in the Korean War years after the Allied WWII triumph. Movie buffs will no doubt also recall that the "Easy Eight" was the star of the 2014 hit film "Fury."
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in olive drab and clear
- Accurately captures WWII M4A3E8 with sloped front armor sheet, 76mm gun and HVSS suspension
- Faithfully reporduces surface textures of cast metal turret and welded areas
- Depicts T66 single-pin tracks
- Commander torso figure
- Waterslide decals
- Illustrated instructions
MARKING OPTIONS: One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions:
- 5th Armored Division, Germnay, April 1945
- 4th Armored Division, Bastogne, Belgium, January 1945
- Hobby knife
- Cement for plastics
- Sprue cutters
- Paint (Olive Drab, Black, Red, Gunmetal, Chrome Silver, Semi-Gloss Black, Flat Black, Flat White, Flat Flesh, Metallic Gray, Buff, Desert Yellow, Dark Yellow, Red Brown, Dark Iron, Rubber Black)
Keep away from children under 3 years of age due to choking hazard
Used with permission, copyright 2017 Tamiya USA/Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2017 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.