This is the 1/35 Scale Citroen Traction 11CV Staff Car Plastic Model Kit from the Military Miniature Series by Tamiya. Suitable for Ages 10 & Up.
This famous French sedan was produced from 1934 to 1957 and featured a lightweight monocoque body with a high performance torsion bar spring suspension.
It also had a spacious interior and featured a front-wheel drive system and a low center of gravity. The car proved to be very easy to handle and was used by the French Army, the occupying German Army, and the Free French forces. It was also used by German forces through out the European front and as far away as Russia.
- The elegant form of the body and fenders has been accurately reproduced.
- For easy assembly of the suspension, the number of parts is kept in check.
- You can choose to assemble either open or closed front doors.
- By assembling open front doors, you can enjoy viewing the the highly detailed interior.
- Set includes one driver figure.
- Markings for the German Army x 2, French Army x 1, and Civilian vehicle x 1 are included.(Total 4)
- This model will look great in a diorama on its own or with other 1/35 scale models.
- Length: 125mm
- Width: 48mm.
Keep away from children under 3 years of age due to choking hazard.
Used with permission, copyright 2019 Tamiya USA Copyright 2019 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works