The North American Boxcar is a versatile railroad car that is used to carry freight.
Many railroads as well as independent companies printed their names and slogans on these colorful freight hauling cars. The American Association of Railroads (AAR) helped set the standards for Railroad Box cars. With a variety of colors and road names to choose from, Box Cars are sure to bring life to your train layout.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Sliding Door
- Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours
- Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings
- Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance
Used with permission, copyright ©2021 Bachmann Industries Inc. Copyright ©2021 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.