This is a plastic model kit of a 1/35 Scale WWII German Infantry Mortar Team from Tamiya. This kit is recommended for ages 10 and up.
- Small dark green plastic pieces attached to sprue trees.
- Four highly detailed figures including realistic facial expressions and action packed poses such as aiming the mortar and preparing rounds.
- Weapons include a precisely detailed 8cm GrW 34 with a base plate, sight case, and bipod.
- Wooden and metal cases are included for storing both standard and bouncing ammunition.
- Other accesories include small fire arms, haversacks, a canteen, and binoculars to equip the soldiers.
- Figures carry the ranks of loader, ammo carrier, gunner, and squad leader.
- Finished figures are dressed in the M36 field jacket and boots.
- Instructions include layout example and brief historical data.
- Box illustrations provide assembly assistance and color scheme for accurate painting.
One 1/35 German Infantry Mortar Team Set
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement or glue
- Sprue Cutter
- Paint (see box illustration for details)
- Paint Brushes
- Modeling Knife
- File or Emery Board
- Toothpicks or Glue Tips
- Adult Supervision
- NOTE: Please keep all small parts and sharp edges away from children ages 3 and under.
- Care should be taken when using various tools and modeling knife.
- Paint recommended for use with this kit is for adults only.
- Cement and paint for this model should only be used in a well-ventilated area.
Used with permission, copyright 2019 Tamiya USA Copyright 2019 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works